What we do
CMP works with your business to provide expert training and consultancy in credit and debt management solutions allowing you to take back control of your financial stability and contributing to the on-going success of your business.
How we do it
We work with you to evaluate each stage of your credit and debt management process, building a tailored plan that maps a clear journey from invoice to collection. The result is a robust and enduring process that offers greater freedom and increased profitability.
Does your cash flow rule your business decisions?
‘Cash is King’
Every business, irrespective of size, relies on cash flow for survival and continued growth. Understanding your cash flow and how it impacts your business is core to ensuring long-term financial stability. If the following questions are relevant to you, then cash flow issues may be dictating how your run your business:
- Is your expenditure higher than your income?
- Are you being paid on time?
- Are your debtor days increasing month-on-month?
CMP works with you to understand your business practices, identifying and addressing the challenges you may be facing with cash flow. By removing these obstacles we help you turn uncollectable debt into collectable cash.
Time to refine your collection strategy?
We know how time consuming and difficult it can be to chase overdue payments, but having a plan of action for when things go wrong is vital to avoid future any negative impact on the success of your business. Our expertise can assist in streamlining your collection strategies, providing you with a step-by-step policy for collecting cash and making sure you’re paid promptly.
Taking the stress out of cash collections
‘A sale isn’t a sale until it’s paid for’
Do you have an accumulation of uncollectable cash? Extended debtor days and a lot of uncollected cash can have a serious impact on business profitability. CMP offers a bespoke collections consultancy to provide advice and planning on achieving success in this final stage of the debt management process.
Streamlined processes for lasting profitability
Restructuring your policy and introducing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) not only has positive impact on business profitability, it can also allow you to deliver good customer service across the whole of your customer base. This is because:
- Debtors process your invoices quicker and tend to pay to term, consequently increasing your cash-flow and reducing your Daily Sales Outstanding (DSOs).
- Debtors raise queries on invoices faster; which means the credit control department can resolve queries quicker, reducing the direct impact on your cash-flow and DSO.
The end result is improved client relationships, a strong customer service reputation and, most importantly for your business, control over cash flow and financial stability.
If you’ve exhausted all the normal collection procedures, it may be that you need to consider litigation. Whilst this is never the preferred option, CMP can guide you through each step of this process and, by using our significant experience in this area, provide you with reassurance and support towards a positive outcome.
Make CMP your preferred credit management specialist
- We offer a flexible and cost effective pricing structure, created with SMEs in mind.
- We recognise the importance of good customer service and work with you to strengthen your customer relationships.
- We use our experience to maximise your cash flow and profitability.
- We analyse and refine your existing credit policy.
- We offer on-site service, so all important data can be kept in house.
- We understand the importance of growth to any business and support you in your journey.