SIMPLY, WE ARE...
your outsourced marketing director and marketing team.
- 2018 Best Quality Marketing Provider in Hampshire (SME News)
- 2017 INSPIRE Business Awards. Finalist 'New Business of the Year'.
Sixth Sense Marketing is a company supplying marketing consultancy and services to growing businesses in Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey. These businesses are likely to be owner managed / family owned, who know they need access to marketing advice but don't want or need that expertise on the payroll.
The values of Sixth Sense Marketing are those of honesty, integrity and professionalism (laced with humour). We love hearing from business owners about the journey they are on and we want to understand a business inside out before recommending if or how we might help. Unusually, we are excellent listeners. We will take the time, up front and at our cost doing this because we know it is vital to a long-lasting and successful relationship.
- We are the outsourced marketing team for a regional design and print company. One successful campaign was to write an awards submission for their client service. This submission led to a shortlisting and a meeting with the judging panel. One of the judges when hearing about the work of our client went on to use them for design and print and they have now become a large and established client.
- We manage the social media accounts for numerous clients who have neither the time for nor interest in social media but understand it is necessary for their business. We have to earn the trust of business owners when we are posting in their name and on their accounts. One client in the photography sector was very careful about his posts and wanted us to share that same care. We were able to show an accuracy and an empathy in the posts we drafted and he has retained our services for over two years now.
- We were approached by a Counsellor in private practice who was not getting sufficient enquiries from her Wordpress website. We prepared a plan to re-write and re-structure content within the existing site. In parallel we put in place a number of changes to make the pages more visible to Google. In a period of about nine months we helped our client move from a position of just a few clients to having a diary full of appointments and enquiries.
- We were asked by a law firm to help improve its legal directory submissions. Annual guides report on law firms and produce rankings in geographic areas. Our client believed it was being under represented by had been unable to improve the situation. By introducing a better project plan and having control over the content we were able to present more relevant information in a way the researchers wanted it showing to them and in doing so the results in the subsequent issues of the guide were significantly improved.
- We are experts in local area marketing. For five years we have owned and successfully run The Bestof Fleet and Farnborough. We are also retained to provide marketing planning and implementation advice to Business Improvement Districts (BIDs).
We are always happy to provide further example and references if required.